Monday, July 5, 2010

Fun Summer Outings, Part 1 – Hogle Zoo

Since I had to take time off of work to go to Dallas, and since I had a couple of other things going on the following week that I needed time off for, I took the entire following week off of work! Poor Ryan has been a little neglected lately (i.e. we haven’t been on as many fun outings) due to my school pressures. So we made up for it!

Monday, June 21, we went to the zoo with Marc, Frances, Alice & Claire. They have an annual pass, and go every couple of weeks. Ryan has gone with them a couple of times, but I’ve always been involved with work or school responsibilities. It was fun to be there with them!
We spent a lot of time watching the tigers…
And the elephants…We rode the train…Climbed on the gorilla statue…And played “Hey, you!” by the crazy giraffe.Whew! What a fun day!

No comments: