Saturday, July 10, 2010

Family Reunion

On Saturday, June 26, we had our annual family reunion. This is the reunion with my grandpa’s siblings’ posterity. Only one of my grandpa’s siblings is still living, Aunt Billie. She brought some things to display that belonged to her parents and other family members.We had a great time visiting, eating, and playing.Every family came up (descendants of each sibling). Here is our family photo.Those attending from my mom’s generation, with Aunt Billie…Those attending from my generation. (Justin - far left - was a competitive swimmer through high school & college, and continues swimming to this day. He & Ryan really hit it off!)I was the oldest of my first cousins, then Jon, and then Marc. Our other six cousins are all younger than Marc. Now that we’re older, we spend more time together. When we were younger, I spent more time with two of my second cousins that are closer to my age. This is us now…Mary, Holly, and me.One of my cousins, his wife and son are currently living in my ward. They are moving to Illinois in just a couple of weeks for graduate school. It was fun to spend some time with them, too. (Nick, Kelly, and Luke Reynolds, far left.)The family reunion was held up Hobble Creek Canyon (above Springville), so it was a long day. But we had a great time together, and enjoyed catching up and seeing everyone.

1 comment:

~Cindy said...

Did you have green jello?