Monday, June 9, 2008

I’m Someone’s Muse!!!

Not long after I did the post on Ryan’s Indiana Jones birthday party a couple of months ago, I received the following comment on the post:

I don't know you, but I hope you believe that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, because when my son turns 8 in a few weeks, we'll be recreating this party! THANK YOU for the great ideas!! :)
I followed the profile link to the blog of Melissa D. in Washington. I enjoyed reading about her family, and about the many things we have in common. We started emailing each other and checking each other’s blogs on a regular basis. We have become great blogging friends.

When I checked her blog for the post about her son’s Indiana Jones birthday party, imagine my delight when she referred to me as her “birthday muse!” I’ve never been anyone’s muse before! (Now if we could only find a nice single guy to say that about me!) ;)

Thanks for the kind words, Melissa. I’m so happy that I was able to get you started with some fun ideas for your party. Let’s collaborate again!

No comments: