Friday, February 1, 2008

Snow Pictures for the Southern Gals

Cindy specifically asked for more snow pictures yesterday, but I know y’all love them! I took these this morning between shoveling sessions. This one is looking west down my driveway toward the Great Salt Lake and Antelope Island.
This one is my cute little house with piles of snow almost as tall as Blake. ;) HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BLAKE!
I realize that y'all are also anxiously awaiting the creation of “Snow Stegosaurus IV,” or whatever number we’re on now. I think we’ve usually created him on Presidents’ Day. I promise to take and post pictures. I know you love it when we make him. We’ll see if we can do the coordinated cookies again this year, too.

Just a reminder…remember to bring your heaviest coats in a couple of weeks. We don’t want to have to make any emergency shopping trips! (You know who you are!)

I love you and miss you! I can’t wait to see you!

3 comments:

~Cindy said...

I think you should make one in honor of Super Bowl Sunday! Come on, Ryan...how about a big football? You could make a heart...Kevin and I met on Super Bowl Sunday. It was actually on Feb. 1 the year we met. :)

Laurel C. said...

Ah, a Utah winter... I miss 'em! I am sitting this one out in Northern California (and next year too). This Utah snow year looks espeically brutal from what I see on your blog and Kristin's. I really do miss shoveling snow (for real)!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the birthday shout out! Can't wait to see the snow. May have to make a short stuff snow angel while I'm there!LOL! That would be a new one for me! See ya shortly!
Love, Blake