Thursday, February 21, 2008

Not-so-closet Rocker

My friend Rick calls me a “closet rocker.” There is nothing “closet,” however, when Ryan “rocks out” (except, maybe, that’s where his clothes are when he does it).

A couple of mornings ago, I was making his lunch for school when he came sliding into the kitchen in his underwear and socks and started singing and playing his little electronic rock guitar. (He has obviously never seen “Risky Business,” but he sure did look like Tom Cruise when he came sliding in like that.) I was laughing so hard I could barely breathe. Of course, I immediately grabbed my camera. I’m a little hesitant to post the pictures, but since he has fairly modest boxer-briefs, I’m going to because they’re so darn funny! (Also note the temporary tattoo on his right arm. Every rocker needs a tattoo, right?)

No comments: