Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Mighty Putty

With the only male in my house being 7 years old, there are obviously some “guy things” that I just don’t understand, such as the obsession with tools. Well, my little guy is starting to get into some of those things. You all know that he goes to the Home Depot class every month. That is great. I love that he is making so many cool things there, and learning how to use and take care of all of the tools. He now has a tool “wish list.” It keeps growing. Is this just the beginning?

The most hilarious recent fascination, however, is Mighty Putty. Does everyone but me know what Mighty Putty is? Ry has seen the commercial for it on TV, and has become obsessed! The commercial shows all of the things that you can fix with Mighty Putty – interestingly, many things that need to be fixed around our house. Every time the commercial comes on, he yells at me to come and watch it. He then outlines all of the points shown on the commercial where we could also use Mighty Putty. It’s hysterical!
So, if you come to our house and find gobs of green goo holding our house together, I’ve given in to the demand for Mighty Putty.

2 comments:

~Cindy said...

I want one of those coffee mugs with the repaired ear for my b'day!

Laurel C. said...

Ryan (and Billie Mayes) is a genius! I need that stuff to repair a fallen towel rod on a glass shower door. Does that stuff really work? Let me know!