Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter/Rara’s Birthday Celebration

Since we now have the early church time, we spent Easter morning celebrating the true meaning of Easter. This is one of my favorite Easter messages from one of my favorite people. If you haven't ever seen it, please take the 4 minutes and 25 seconds to watch it.



When we got home from church, Ryan “found” his Easter basket.
It’s always fun when Rara’s birthday falls right on Easter…like this year! Here’s our annual “Rara with grandkids birthday picture.”

I also replaced the dying tulips from my original bouquet with fresh tulips – two different colors of pink. I love the way it looks on the Easter table!
And, of course, the annual Easter egg hunt in Rara & Papa’s back yard. We were so fortunate to have beautiful weather, too!




1 comment:

benilhalk said...

Rara, your birthday basket is pretty and wishing you a great future ahead. I think New York venues will be a suitable option for our annual official meeting. Superb luncheon will definitely impress guests with variety if desserts. Mock tails and baked snacks will be done as starters. Hope everything goes well planned.