Monday, August 8, 2011

Bear Lake – Monday, August 8

August 8-13 was our annual week at Bear Lake, one of our favorite weeks of the year! It was so packed with fun and excitement that I’m going to break it into daily entries.

Monday, August 8 we took Copper to a new kennel – the Utah Dog Park. Until now we’ve been pretty loyal to Coddled Critters, but I had a coupon for the Utah Dog Park. :)

We left after lunch and drove to our first traditional stop - Aggie Ice Cream at Utah State University.

Our second traditional stop - the Bear Lake overlook. Ryan did a big of yoga, and then I proved my brute strength by giving him a piggy-back ride (on my SHOULDERS!).

We got to the condo, unpacked, and relaxed a little bit. Then we went to our third traditional stop – Bear Lake Pizza. We enjoyed people watching while we ate, and then went next door for our chocolate covered raspberries! We enjoyed an evening of relaxing and visiting with friends who were also there.

No comments: