Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!

I know, it’s now the 5th, but it’s still in the first week of the new year. We’ve already had a great start to the new year, which I will write about in a separate post.

I wanted to mention something that I received for Christmas. Ryan’s school class made the cutest calendars! Each child drew a picture (Ryan drew himself holding Alice and Claire), and then the monthly pages are attached at the bottom. His teacher found every possible special day to put on the calendar! For example, yesterday was “Trivia Day.” So, perhaps for Family Home Evening tonight, along with our annual goal setting, we’ll play a short game of Trivial Pursuit in honor of yesterday’s Trivia Day. I’ll keep you posted on any important days you need to know about through the coming year.

No comments: