Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Tagged Again

Ok, so maybe it’s my own fault since I actually admitted that I like these. Or it could be that when I tagged Kristin, I told her she could tag me back. She did.

Kristin has had a much more eventful life than I have. She has five tattoos and has shaved her head, you know. (Joking aside, she knows I love her and admire her for bravely enduring that chapter of her life. I wouldn’t want those tattoos for anything.)

Here are the rules for this tag: Tell 10 interesting/weird things about you. When finished, tag 3 other people.

You already know about my pen & pencil talent from this post, so I can’t use that one again. Maybe it’s because I’m so anxious for another trip to Hawaii, but almost everything I can think of right off involves experiences with travel. So, here goes…

1. I attended a wedding in the Medici’s palace in Florence, Italy.

2. I was almost hit by a car in front of Buckingham Palace in London because I looked the wrong way before crossing the street. Oh, and because those English drivers are NUTS!

3. I’ve flown over the wettest spot on earth (Mount Waialeale, Kauai) in a helicopter.

4. I’ve visited with Harry Reid in his office in Washington, DC – TWICE!

5. Also in Washington, DC – I rode on the Senate subway with John Glenn.

6. I’ve climbed to the top of Mount Timpanogos - again, TWICE!

7. I’ve been in two, maybe even three, different car accidents with Sydni. (She was driving once, I was driving once, and someone else was driving once. Apparently we should never be in a car together.)

8. I stepped in ankle-deep wet cement on the way to a job interview…and got the job!

9. I wear toenail polish that changes color in the sun. That’s an especially fun feature at the beach.

10. I had bacterial spinal meningitis, and survived! (Obviously.)

I tag Melissa (since you got me the last time), Kim M. (since I KNOW you have some good ones), and Tracie (since you have so much more free time now).

3 comments:

Kristin Randall said...

I knew you'd come up with 10 - and they were GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

kimM said...

Mission accomplished! I always like to see people's answers to things like these.

Tim said...

OK, I'm guessing it's me that you tagged! Now what? Do I come up with my own 10 on my blog? (Honestly, I'm pretty much the only one who reads my blog :O) Then I tag 2 more people, right? I'm new as of today to this tagging thing!