Sunday, November 4, 2007

Emerging Educational Technology Tools

Once again, I have been amazed by all of the possibilities for technology use in education. This week's readings were on wireless networks, cell phones, PDAs, and other wireless communication devices as classroom tools. The two articles from Campus Technology magazine outlined and discussed many, many possibilities that I had never thought of in the education realm.

It was also very informative (and entertaining) to begin viewing my classmates' projects. Everyone is so creative! There were some that introduced new technologies and some that added to my knowledge in more familiar areas. A couple even helped me understand a little bit better some of the concepts and technologies that we have already discussed. I look forward to viewing the remaining projects.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I also enjoyed learning from everyone else!