Monday, May 14, 2012

Flower Cake Pops (Mother’s Day, Teacher Appreciation, etc.)

These particular cake pops were a four-day process (but not all day every day). Thursday evening, I put together the flowers. On the bigger flowers, I used Jordan almonds for the petals and the little pastel mint chips for the centers. On the smaller flowers, I used the candy-coated licorice bits for the petals and the same pastel mint chips for the centers. I put the flowers together with melted white chocolate, and set them out on wax paper to set.


Friday afternoon/evening, Ryan and I made the cake portion of the cake pops, and Saturday afternoon/evening, Ryan and I put the cake pops together…

Sunday after church, Ryan and I put the cake pops into vases and baskets…




2 comments:

ME Moon said...

LOVE it! where do you get your ideas? (not that i own a cake pop maker....)

Frances said...

Very cute!