Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Court of Honor

Ryan is doing so well in scouting! On Wednesday, May 9, Ryan was awarded his First Class rank. He has a detailed plan of everything he will complete and when, in order to receive his Eagle when he is 13.


He also participated in the flag ceremony, carrying the American flag.

Alice & Claire were with us, as Marc & Frances prepared for their cruise.

I was wearing my ribbon with all of my “mother’s pins” from Ryan’s cub scout and scouting awards. Claire always loves my necklaces, so she was studying my ribbon and pins intently as she sat on my lap. After she had touched all of them sufficiently, she said, “Where can I get a necklace like this?”

I am so proud of Ryan! He loves the scouting program, and is so motivated to excel in scouting!

No comments: