Saturday, March 31, 2012

I'm Not "The Biggest Loser"

The Biggest Loser contest (with friends) ended 3/31. I finished in 13th place with a loss of 2.94%. I think there were 32 of us that started, and just over half finished. Those of us who finished all lost something, so we need to remember to be proud of ourselves for hanging in there and losing, right?

There is a six week maintenance prize up for grabs Those of us who are within 2 pounds of our 3/31 weight in 6 weeks will be entered into a drawing for $100. I'm still going!

My next adventure is running a 5K with Ryan on 4/28. I've been running almost every day with Copper, and then working out almost every day at the rec center when Ryan is at swim team.

The 5K is a fundraiser for his school, and we're excited to do it together!

No comments: