Monday, March 19, 2012

March Madness & Bracketology

I love being the mom of a boy. I’ve been such a big sports fan over the years, that it is a lot of fun to now share that with him. You may remember this post from March 2008 when Ryan & I had our own March Madness in the driveway.

You may also remember this post from last March, when we were at the state swimming championships at BYU and we were able to watch the BYU vs. Wofford in the first round of the NCAA tournament at the Legends Grille.

Every year for several years, Ryan & I have filled out our brackets for the NCAA tournament. Being older and wiser, I usually win. :) However, with so many upsets this year, my bracket is pretty much gone. Tonight, after a lovely Family Home Evening (doing one of the Faith in God activities on Preparing for the Priesthood), Ryan came up to me with the most serious look on his face and said, "Mom, I feel so sorry for you. (Long pause…) Your bracket SUCKS!"

I gently reminded him who it was that taught him about March Madness and bracketology.

No comments: