Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Blog Printing

I subscribe to a couple of daily coupon deal websites. Every day is a different deal, usually about 50% off of a local product or service. But today’s deal is so exciting for bloggers, I thought I’d share.

For those of you who print your blogs, Blog2Print is offering a 20 page blog book for $12 ($24.95 value) through the “Groupon” site. If your blog book has more pages, it is 35 cents per additional page. It would save a little bit of money! You can buy the coupon (code) for 2 more days, and then it expires on 12/31/10.

There is also currently a coupon for an additional 15% off of your purchase (email me if you want the code). When I ordered the book, the site let me use BOTH codes! I have printed by 2007 and 2008 blog posts, but hadn't yet printed the 2009 posts. I decided this was a good time! My original total for my 2009 book today was $70.45. Once I used both codes, my grand total was $38.68! I LOVE a great deal!

I thought about buying another coupon for my 2010 posts, but since it expires on 12/31, I’d likely be spending New Year’s Eve putting it together to print. Not the way I want to ring in the new year.

No comments: