Sunday, October 10, 2010

10/10/10

It's late, and I'm exhausted. I have a couple of posts to write from last week, but I'm not going to do them right now. But I HAD TO make sure that I made an entry for today - 10/10/10. Last year on 09/09/09, I had a few fun activities for Ryan to do. With 10/10/10 falling on a Sunday, I didn't prepare anything for him. Besides, we spent 3 hours (well, really 3 1/2 with all of the visiting after) at church, and then several hours at Rara & Papa's celebrating my birthday with the fam! We didn't need any extra entertainment!

I start another quarter of classes tomorrow, so I'll get caught up on my posts before my school work gets too crazy again. But I wanted to document 10/10/10 on the blog, since it has become my journal lately.

P.S. Am I good? Look at the time stamp - I posted at 11:11 pm on 10/10/10. Wow. :)

1 comment:

ME Moon said...

good luck with classes. i don't know HOW you do it!
(my parents say when the clock says 11:11 it's time to jump in bed! they don't know about 9:09 or 10:10.... they're night owls)