Monday, May 24, 2010

I’ll Give Marc Credit…He’s Always Right!

I was teasing Marc a little bit yesterday. I told him I'm impressed with his willingness to tell Frances that she’s right. Well, I’ll give Marc some credit here. Marc has been making a “Spring in Utah” prediction for about 15 years. And he’s never been wrong.

“Two things always happen in Utah in May…and everyone is always shocked! The Jazz lose in the playoffs, and it snows.”

The Jazz lost to the Lakers in the second round of the playoffs with an embarrassing 4-0 showing on May 10.

Today, May 24, it snowed. In fact, apparently this is the most measureable snow on the latest date in the season. Check out the news coverage story: “Late Spring Storm Surprises Utahns.” It didn’t surprise Marc!

Here’s how the snow progressed in our yard this morning:

No comments: