Sunday, March 1, 2009

Fun with Alice & Claire

Even though Marc & Frances & Alice & Claire live about 45 minutes away, we have been fortunate to see them about once a week. With Frances' work schedule, we have been spending most Friday evenings helping Marc with the girls, as well as some Saturdays when Marc & Frances go out together. Frances just got a new job (yea!), so we will be spending Friday afternoons helping Marc with the girls. We LOVE being with them, and enjoy watching them grow and learn. Here are some pictures and videos from the last couple of weeks.

Ryan reading (singing) "The Wheels on the Bus" with Claire...

Ryan and Alice...The girls with the personalized onesies I gave to them for Christmas...The girls checking each other out...Alice and Claire are becoming so interactive and aware of what is happening around them. A couple of weeks ago, Ryan and Claire snuggled on the couch and had a little conversation.

Claire also LOVES imitating the "boat" and "raspberry" sounds. We get laughing so hard that we can hardly breathe!

And here's Alice carrying on a conversation with the stuffed kitty that Ryan gave her.

We love them, and are so lucky to spend so much time with them!

3 comments:

Even Better Than the Real Thing said...

I am so glad you found me. I need to know more about blog 2 print and I think that fact that Ryan likes HSM is awesome, both of my boys like it and I think it makes them well rounded!!!!! You're on my list now.

Lauren said...

Ryan looks like he loves being with the girls! How great and and personalized outfits are adorable!

Tim said...

Hi Melanie! I haven't forgotten you... I still check your blog but haven't kept my own up :O) I just wanted to tell you how much the babies look like Ryan to me in these newest pics! WoW! Hope you're doing great. I miss talking to you...