Thursday, February 12, 2009

Blog2Print

There have been many discussions on blogs and blog discussion boards about the recent changes to Blurb.com which are no longer compatible with the Blogger site, including this post by my friend, Laurel.

I had intended to print my 2007 entries in one book, and my 2008 entries in another book. I knew it would take some time to organize them and get them “slurped” into the site. Unfortunately, by the time I had a chance to organize everything, Blurb was no longer available! I looked around a little bit, and decided to try Blog2Print. I just started with my 2007 book, just in case I wasn’t happy with it and needed to shop around for somewhere else to do my 2008 book. I received my 2007 book about a month ago, and I am very pleased. (As soon as I turn in a big paper for my current class, I’m going to order my 2008 book.)

I have already recommended Blog2Print to a few people, and one that I know of has received her book, and is also very pleased.

If you’re in need of a new blog printing site, I’d recommend that you give it a try. Here’s a code that you can use for 15% off your purchase!

MyBlog31MAR05671

2 comments:

Laurel C. said...

If you're still interested in Blurb.com for your 2008 book, they are back! Kristin just forwarded me an e-mail from them stating that they reinstated their blog slurping function. So go check them out if you'd like.

Aren't blog books fun? I love mine too.

Frances said...

Bring the book tonight so I can check it out. Very exciting!