Friday, September 14, 2007

Blog Title

For those of you who may be wondering about my blog title, it seems to be my daily mantra. Whether I'm contemplating my ability to jump into so many new technological challenges for this course, continuing my PhD program while working full time and trying to be a good (single) mother, or teaching a new course with all of its demands, I tell myself "I can do this!" on a daily basis (at least!). I decided it seemed to fit me pretty well - determined, optimistic, with a touch of humor.

Until next time...

4 comments:

Shane said...

Hi Melanie--I think you did this alright! Best of luck with all you have on your plate right now, it is certainly a challenge. It is also nice to meet you. Cheers to your positive attitude and your humor, both are welcome!

Heather Farley said...

Melanie,

I think you've done a great job on your blog! My thoughts and prayers are with you as you work through your difficulties. Just remember that in the end, it's all going to be worth it!
Heather

Ruth E Manlandro said...

Melanie,
We have been in classes together and you know that you and I are one another's support. So yes "YOU CAN DO THIS!!" From one single mother to another.

kristyheath said...

Hi Melanie,
Your determination (and sounds like your motivation) will get you through everything. Hang in there...we will get through all of this together!
Kristy