Thursday, September 13, 2007

Back in the swing of things

Quite honestly, this has been a rough couple of weeks. I lost a very good friend whom I had known since we were four years old. When we returned home from his service, we had a voice mail message that my grandfather had passed away. We will be traveling for his funeral this weekend.

There have been several times when I thought that dropping this course may be the best option for me. I decided that I wasn't REALLY that far behind, and would try to work at getting caught up. I am so excited for the subject matter - I know it will be a lot of fun.

Until next time...

3 comments:

Bill Goldstein said...

Hi Melanie!
I'm sure you can do this, you're already way ahead of me!
Beautiful Blog - I'm sorry to hear about your losses. Just stick in there and do this!

Bill

Meredith said...

Hi Melanie! I love the photo with your son! I am sorry to hear of the loss of two special people to you.
Meredith

mjt said...

Your blog is awesome! I def have a ton to do to catch up to speed. The addition of the pic is great and i can tell u are on your way to a blogging expert!

Melander