Friday, June 26, 2009

These are a Few of My Favorite Things

I've been so pleased with my garden this year! It has helped to have Copper's smell around so the deer don't come near. I think this is the first year I've eaten more from my garden than the deer have!

Here's Ryan's huge cabbage that he started from a seed at school...
My red and yellow pepper plants...
My tomatoes (see, there are already some there at the bottom)...
And my peas...
And here's the whole cute little garden (surrounded by all of my columbine)...Those of you in Utah know we've had rain almost every day so far in June. It's been great for the garden! This rainbow appeared tonight in the perfect spot for photos.

Don't you love the gold at the end of my rainbow?

3 comments:

Laurel C. said...

Are those TOMATO CAGES in your garden? Gee, I wonder where those came from. He he he. :)

SydneyMin said...

Cute post! I'm jealous that you've been able to eat from the garden already. Our stuff just isn't big or ripe enough!

$5 Dinner Mom said...

Great garden Melanie! Blessings on your harvest!!!

Erin