Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Oh, those holiday pounds!

So, you all know that I've been working with a personal trainer for a few months. Yesterday while I was at the gym, she saw me and pulled me into her office "to see how I did over the holidays." Can I just say that is not something you want to hear from your trainer on January 7? But I tried to be really good, and made sure I was there at the gym almost every day through the holidays, so I was hopeful.

I LOST 13 POUNDS!!! The last time I met with her was December 4. Thirteen pounds in just over a month! I was so excited! So was she! She was giving me high fives all over the place. We changed my routine to something much harder on December 4. I now do some pretty serious weight lifting instead of the easier machines. That must be the difference!

As I left her office, I saw my friend, Kim, hopping on the treadmill for her workout. She has also been working with the same trainer (Rachel). I had to tell her my good news! She meets with Rachel tomorrow. GO KIM!!!

No comments: