Sunday, June 17, 2012

What’s In a Name?

My mom, Sandy, is the oldest child of Theodore Guy Jensen and Antonina Cieluszak Jensen. I am Sandy’s oldest child, the oldest grandchild, and I was born on my grandpa’s birthday! Ryan is the oldest great-grandchild. His middle name, Guy, is in honor of Theodore Guy Jensen.

My cousin, Deb, is the youngest child of the youngest child (also named Ted), the youngest grandchild, and was born on my grandma’s birthday! Today, Father’s Day, Deb had a baby. She named her after grandma.

So, the oldest child of the oldest child was born on grandpa’s birthday. Her child is named after grandpa. The youngest child of the youngest child was born on grandma’s birthday. Her child is named after grandma. Cool, huh?

1 comment:

ME Moon said...

that's like jonah being born the day before my dad's birthday (but we didn't know jonah's gender until he made his grand entrance) and sophie being born 4 days before my mom's birthday (also didn't know her gender). pretty dang cool!!!!