Saturday, January 7, 2012

Biggest Loser


I have a good friend who recently lost a lot of weight. I was talking with her a few months ago, and she mentioned that a mutual friend holds a “Biggest Loser” contest a couple of times a year. I talked with this friend about it, and found that she was starting another round this month.

Thirty-two of us chipped in $55 each. We will weigh in weekly for 12 weeks. At the end of the 12 weeks, the person with the highest percentage of weight loss will take home $500!!! She has it figured out so that the top 6 “biggest losers” will take home cash prizes between $50 and $500! She also has weekly challenges. If you successfully complete the challenge, you put your name in a drawing for gift cards, exercise equipment, etc.

I have been exercising at the rec center the whole time Ryan has been on the swim team, about 2 ½ years. But, I admit, I often let other things get in the way and would just drop him off and pick him up. This gives me extra incentive to stay and do my workout while he’s there.

I’m sharing this so you can all help me stay accountable! Please continue to ask how I’m doing with it!

1 comment:

ME Moon said...

don't forget the title of your blog is "i can do this!" :)