Friday, October 28, 2011

School Costume Parade, Trunk-or-Treat, Friends Party

Friday, October 28, was Ryan’s last elementary school Halloween costume parade. I didn’t even go. I had some projects that I was working on for work, and asked him if it was ok that I didn’t come and watch and take pictures. Macho 6th grader that he is, he was ok with it. This year Ryan dressed as BYU’s Jimmer Fredette.

We had a fun evening. It was our ward Trunk-or-Treat and carnival, the last one where Ryan will be a Primary kid trick-or-treating. Starting next year, he’ll be one of the Young Men who is running the carnival. I took one last picture of Ryan with his good friend, Matthew, who is moving this weekend. (Matthew was working the doughnut booth and had sticky hands.)

Ryan left the carnival early to attend a Halloween party with a group of swim team friends. The kid goes from one party to another. I wonder where he gets that?

No comments: